||[Oct. 19th, 2006|02:20 pm]
I noticed that there hasn't been much action in this community.
So I figured I would write a fic. to add.
But first I would like your Opinion on the idea. . .
Homura the God that was killed by Son Goku is back. Some twist of fate allowed him to live in the alternate dimension he created. But now he found away out, leaving the heaven he created for his death, he finds something he never expected. Genjo Sanzo chained imprisoned and his loyal companions not to be found.
What had happen in his death? The questions begin when the God's give Sanzo to Homura as a slave.
Dun Dun Dun *dramatic organ music*
I have a chapter written, and it only need to be typed so if anyone is interested in this fic let me know and I’ll be happy to let you guys in on it. >.>
If you think it’s far fetched, then don't underestimate me. I'll make it work to perfection!! *Manic laugh here*
(A/n: I'm going to cross post this fic to 1 other community)
Thats the fun of this my friend,
Its very much so explained.
But a heads up:
Homura wishes to save the imprisoned Sanzo. The only way: Accept him as a slave. It doesn't mean he has to treat him like a slave.
I kept this in mine while writing it.
Well, here's another question. Or two.
1) Given Sanzo's nature, it would be an insult to accept Homura's help. I believe his term "I'd rather bite my tongue off and choke" would come into play here. (And knowing how instable Sanzo is... he'd prolly do it.)
2) Why are the gods giving a heretic a slave? That'd be like admitting he's worth something, and heaven knows that's the last thing any deity (sans Goku, Kanzeon, etc) would want in regards to the War Prince.
You really don't like my idea do you, but i do have answers.
1. I never said Sanzo accepted the help. Of course as you said hes not that kind of person, i am fully aware of this. I don't want to ruin the fic but i'll let you know that what you have said has been duelly noted.
2. This is also true but giving Homura something that they no longer want or need can be done. >< Oh this is hard to say without giving away a twist in the plot line.
But remember not everyone hated Homura, and not everyone accepted the heavens as they were.
I hope this is good enough for you.
T.T I'm feeling a little depleted. . .
*shrug* You asked for us to give our input. All I'm doing is pointing out flaws that brilliantly contradict what we see in canon. If you want to write yet another cliche, predictable, and terribly OOC fic to add to the already horrendously huge pile, then fine by me--just don't complain when I try to point out that you have a lot to work with and may want to rethink some of the points.
1) True, but the way you have it set up, either Homura has to force him to be a slave or Sanzo has to accept Homura's help, neither of which sound anything according to his character.
2) Yes, but those who didn't accept were wise to stay in the sidelines. Those who didn't, died. Those who did just murmured their discontent--Kanzeon's the only one who's pointed out the flaws and not died. Konzen died, Kenren died, Tenpou died, thousands who followed Homura died, Homura himself... and in a way, so did Goku, in having his memories wiped clean and leaving him with a huge gaping hole for a past.
It looks as though you'd have to explain to me how you intend to let it all play out, otherwise I'm just not buying it.
Also worthy to note--if you want people to read it, go for this. It's what the masses like.
If you want people to enjoy it and think you've come up with an incredible idea, you may want to go in another direction.